As we continue in our efforts to provide you with the highest quality of care, we are constantly looking for methods of working together with you to ensure that you are involved in the maintenance and improvement of your health.
To ensure you have current, comprehensive information, we are proud to introduce you to Healow.
Healow is a secure and convenient place to manage your health records and those of your family members. You will have direct online access to key elements of your medical record. You will be able to view your health information, such as lab results, appointment information, medications, immunization records and details about your visits.
Begin today to take an active role in managing your health care!
Please note, due to California and Federal patient privacy laws, access to Healow is not permitted for patients younger than 18 years of age.
With Healow you can:
- View Your Medical History: View your medical history (and that of family members). Medical History includes your Problem List, Allergies, Immunization Record, Lab/imaging/procedure results, and Medication List.
View Your Appointments: Receive appointment confirmation/reminder notifications.
- View Your Test Results: View the results of labs, imaging studies, and procedures after your healthcare provider have reviewed them.
Request an Account
To receive a Healow account, you must be invited by Lompoc Health. To request an invite to Healow, please call or email our Healow Support team below:
Phone: (805) 737-8652
Monday - Friday, 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
Frequently Asked Questions
What should I do before each visit?
- Sign on to your Portal account.
- Under My Account there is an option for Personal Information, to enter your address, phone number, and emergency contact information.
- Under My Account there is an option for Additional information, to enter your pharmacy and additional
- Under Questionnaires, there are options for Surgical and Allergies and Medical History. Please enter your patient history.
I did not receive an e-mail with my username and password.
Allow up to 24 hours to receive your e-mail. The timing is based on volume and server load. Inform your provider's office if it's been more than 24 hours, so someone may help you.
I'm having trouble signing on. What can I do?
- Confirm that your username is correct. Your username can be found in an e-mail with the subject "Portal Login Information". OR Click Forgot Password and follow the prompts.
- Be sure you are typing your password correctly. Your password is case-sensitive (the username is not).
- If you are still having trouble, click the Forgot Password link. You must know your username. You will receive an e-mail with a link to reset the password.
- If you are still having trouble, please contact us at (805) 737-8652 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I change my username?
Please contact your provider's office if you want to change your username and we will be happy to change it for you.
How do I change my password?
Sign on to Healow with your existing password, then click the "Reset Password" option under "My Account".
I forgot my password.
Click the Trouble Logging In on the Login page.
How can I update my address or phone number?
Sign on to the Portal, then click the Personal Information option under My Account.
How can I update my emergency contacts or pharmacy?
Sign on to the Portal, then click the Additional Information option under My Account.
How can I send a message or an e-mail to the practice?
Sign on to the Portal, then click either the Message the Practice or Ask the Doctor option under My Account.
How can I request an appointment?
All appointment requests are available by phone only. Please call your provider's office and we will be happy to schedule your appointment.
How can I see my billing statements?
Sign on to the Portal, then click the Latest Statement or Past Statement option under Account.