Dr. Cathy Straits is an Internal Medicine specialist with expertise in infectious diseases. She has been in practice for almost 30 years. Dr. Straits worked at Sansum Clinic from 2006 to 2018. In 2019, she will see patients at Lompoc Health North H Center.
- Medical School: The Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University, 1989
- Residency: University of Maryland, Baltimore/Internal Medicine
- Fellowships: Wake Forest University/Infectious Disease
Certifications and Distinctions
- Infectious Disease, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine