Dr. Daryl Burgess is an internal medicine physician and has been in practice for more than 25 years. In 2018, he practiced at Sansum Clinic. In 2019, he will see patients at Lompoc Health North H Center. He received his medical degree from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine.
- Medical School: Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, 1988
- Internship: Botsford General Hospital, 1989
- Residency: Henry Ford Hospital, Detroit, MI, 1992
- American Board of Medical Specialties, Internal Medicine
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification