Lawrence B. Li, MD, MPH
Lawrence B. Li, MD, MPH is a Family Medicine doctor seeing patients at Lompoc Health – North H Center. He has spent much of his career working with medically underserved populations in cross-cultural settings, including Indian Health Service, migrant health centers, rural villages, refugee camps, and state prisons. Dr. Li has been in the medical field for 36 years and previously worked with Sansum Clinic for three years.
In 2005, Dr. Li started the Lompoc Community Health Center as a solo physician.
- Fellow, American Academy of Family Physicians – 2002
- Representative, National Advisory Council for the National Health Service Corps - 1996-1999
- Physician representative, Lompoc Good Samaritan Services Advisory Board, 2007-2013
- Member, CenCal Medical Advisory Committee, 2008 - 2013
- Member, Leadership Lompoc Valley, Class 2006
- Member, Migrant Clinicians
- Medical School/Graduate School - Columbia College of Physicians & Surgeons, New York, NY
- Residencies - Duke Family Medicine, Durham, NC
- Internships - Duke Family Medicine, Durham, NC
- Fellowships -National Institute of Mental Health Postdoctoral National Research Service Award
- Fellowship: “Mental Health in Primary Care,” University of WA Dept. of Family Practice
- American Board of Family Medicine