Dr. Bakir is a pediatrician seeing patients at Lompoc Health – North Third Street. He earned his undergraduate degree in biology from the California State University at Northridge. Dr. Bakir earned his medical degree from Ross University School of Medicine in Dominica in 2014. He worked as a Head Teaching Assistant at CSU Northridge.
Certiﬁcations and Licenses
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Newborn Resuscitation Program
- United States Medical Licensing Examination
- Pediatric Fundamental Critical Care Support Certiﬁcate
- Medical Degree - Ross University School of Medicine, Dominica; Completed 2018
- Residency - The Brooklyn Hospital Center; Brooklyn, New York; Completed 2018