Board certified General Surgeon. He received his medical degree from the Baylor College of Medicine and completed a General Surgery residency at San Joaquin General Hospital as well as a one-year residency in Pediatric Surgery from Children’s Hospital in Boston.
He was a U.S. Army Surgical Technician from 1973-76. He previously had a private practice in Spokane and Green Bay. Dr. Davis joined the staff of Lompoc Valley Medical Center in August 2012 coming to us from Green Bay, Wisconsin. He is a member of the American College of Surgeons.
- gastrointestinal and colorectal surgery, including cancer;
- breast disease including cancer, with a full spectrum of surgical care including breast conservation and sentinel lymph node biopsy;
- hernia surgery including laparoscopic approaches and abdominal wall reconstruction utilizing component separation technique;
- laparoscopic Nissen fundoplication and hiatal hernia repair;
- thyroid surgery; skin cancer, including melanoma with SLNB;
- routine pediatric surgery, including hernias, stenosis, appendicitis, consultations and referrals as needed;
- anal diseases, including hemorrhoids, fissures, abscesses and fistula and pilonidal disease;